Tuesday 13 August 2019

Super Speech!

Hi, and welcome back to my blog! Over the last 3 or 4 weeks we have been working on our speeches. Whether it's persuasive or stating why you love cats. My speech topic is - why we should all exercise. I think this was a good speech topic for me to write about because I think it's vital to living a healthy life. The thing I did well was getting facts and lots of research done to backup my ideas. The thing I could do to improve my speech is make it longer; when I presented it I could've spoken clearer. Here it is:

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Georgia and I am a student in Hub Mako at Gisint. I really like how you wrote it because it made it more interesting to listen to and easier to read. Your work made me think of what I did because we have done the same activity. If you would like to see my learning, https://gisintgeorgiar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Georgia,
      Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I really appreciate it. I'm sure to check out your blog soon; thanks again.
      From Perle

      Delete
  2. Hi there, my name is Ruby and I am a student in Hub Mako at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like your post about your speech. It made me think of how I could improve my speech. Have you thought about maybe making your writing a bit bigger. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://gisintrubyw. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ruby,
      Thank you for taking a look at my blog! I really appreciate your positive feedback. I will have a look at your blog soon.
      From Perle

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.