Wednesday 22 April 2020

Anne Frank, the Amazing!

For Manaiakalani this week, we were assigned to make an animation about any war story. I just so happened to be reading Anne Franks diary, so, I decided I would use her as my topic. Although I hadn't finished the book yet and I may have spoilt it for myself, it is still good to read all the details. It took me roughly three days to finish. I'm quite proud of the result, but, if I could improve, I would like to make it slower on some bits so that people can see it better. Other than that I am pleased with whaat I have achieved.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Perle, Quinn here I really like your Animation it's very informative and easy to understand. I've read the dairy of Anne Frank as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Perle, this is great! I love the way you used real photos of the characters. I can see this took a lot of time and it has turned out great. For next time maybe you could make the slides change a bit faster, I found that it made the movement a little unrealistic. Over all you she be proud, it is amazing. Check mine out at https://gisintsarahb.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your animation, it told an amazing story of an interesting girl and I found it intriguing to watch! It is a original and ingenious story and you made it stand out and look amazing. Next time I think you should try and use polyline/curve to do the maybe 1 or 2 of the people but otherwise it was an amazing animation. Give polyline a go, you will be great, kai pai! -Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for commenting on my blog. I think I managed to fix the timing problem so that is good. I'm really happy you have visited my blog and have looked at my animation.
    From Perle

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.