Monday 16 September 2019

Supreme Squash!

Last week I was in a squash tournament. It wasn't a serious one with a humongous audience but we just faced people from our school and we had a few parents. Despite the fact that I lost all three of my games, I still had lots of fun. I had a few relays and good serves. Most of my serves were really bad, as in rolling on the floor. My bad serves let me down the most because every time I did a serve like that a point would go to the person facing me which was inconvenient for me because the people I was facing were far better than me. But it's ok. If you didn't know what squash was and you are really confuzzled, think of it as tennis against a wall. Squash and tennis are really similar so if you know how to do tennis squash is a good way of extending that knowledge. I was hoping I'd have some photos of our tournament but I don't think they took photos and my dad probably forgot to. This is what a squash court looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.